Personal data will be stored at any given time only if you receive a product and/or service from Storage Alchemist or in case you have given your explicit consent. Personal data will be stored by:
Entrepreneur: Paul Steunebrink
Business name: Storage Alchemist
Office address: Witte Klaverweide 3, 1706 AB Heerhugowaard, Netherlands
Telephone number: +31 (0)6 4437 6078
Chamber of Commerce Registration: 65034511
Storage Alchemist is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), keeping costumer administration and data management for analysis and marketing purposes. Storage Alchemist has the duty to carry out its responsibilities under the GDPR. Storage Alchemist is responsible for all data processing on behalf of Storage Alchemist, which includes https://imagealchemist.net.
Storage Alchemist collects and processes personal data for costumers administration, the general implementation of the agreement,the collection of payments,the customer service, the website, personal marketing and to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data collected by Storage Alchemist will serve mainly to comply with the agreement relating to the provision of a product and/or service by Storage Alchemist. If this data is not provided, Storage Alchemist is unable to fulfil its contractual obligations.
Storage Alchemist handles your personal data with utmost care and does everything reasonably possible to store you data in a safe manner. Possible data breaches will be reported to both the Dutch “Data Protection Authority (DPA)” and those whose personal data may have been compromised. In the event of a data breach, Storage Alchemist will always take appropriate measures to safeguard the integrity of the website.
If you feel that your personal information is used, gained, saved and/or obtained incorrectly, and it is despite numerous requests impossible to delete your information, you can submit a complaint at the Dutch DPA at any time.
Storage Alchemist stores the following types of your personal data:
- to implement the agreement for the services provided: your name, address, postal code, city, telephone number and/or email address;
- to implement the agreement for the product provided: your name, address, postal code, city, telephone number, order number and/or email address;
- to pay and handle invoices: your name, address, postal code and city;
- to request a quotation: your name, address, postal code, city, telephone number and/or email address;
- to distribute newsletters: your name address, postal code, city, telephone number and/or email address;
- to handle complaints and questions: your name, address, postal code, city, email address and/or telephone number.
Personal data is never stored for a longer period than is strictly necessary and can be viewed, altered and removed by you at any time. When using pictures or other images showing natural people, Storage Alchemist will always first ask permission of the person whose picture or image will be used. Viewing, altering and removing (including the right to be permanently removed), and withdrawing your consent can be effected by means of the newsletter orthrough a clear statement addressed to email@example.com.
We will remove your personal data:
- in relation to the implementation of the agreement: 5 years after termination of the agreement for possible future agreements, unless you have explicitly given permission to store the personal data for a longer period or if the data must be kept for a longer period due to legal regulation or provision;
- in relation to payment and handling invoices: 7 years after paying the relevant invoice, in order to fulfil the legal obligation of the Dutch Tax Authorities;
- in relation to handling complaints and questions: after satisfactory resolution of the complaint;
- in relation to the request for a quotation: 60 days after sending the obligation-free quotation;
- in relation to the newsletter: after cancellation.
To comply in accordance with the agreement, Storage Alchemist is able to employ a number of external parties whom may also have access to your data . In any case these parties will only store your data for the amount of time required to perform their work. This personal data will under no circumstances be used for any purposes other than the work performed on behalf of Storage Alchemist, unless the people who are involved explicitly have been asked for permission. All external transfers of personal data are subject to data processing agreements.
For the collection of invoices Storage Alchemist uses a payment provider. Personal data, insofar as it is required for collecting the invoices, will be made available to the payment provider.
For the processing of payments Storage Alchemistuses an accountant. Personal data, insofar as it is required for processing the payments, will be made available to the accountant.
For the distribution of its newsletter Storage Alchemist uses an email service provider. Personal data, insofar as it is required for the distribution of the newsletter, will be made available to the email service provider.
For handling complaints and questions Storage Alchemist uses an external costumer service. Personal data, insofar as it is required for handling the complaints and questions will be made available to an external complaint service.
In case you wish to receive more information about which data is used by the external parties, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage Alchemist is at liberty to compile a blacklist in relation to personal data of people who have committed a serious infringement of the trust invested in them by Storage Alchemist. The blacklist will be retained indefinitely and access will only be given to a very limited group of employees of Storage Alchemist. The blacklist will be stored, also for future deals of Storage Alchemist. People who fail to meet payments despite repeatedly requested will be included on the blacklist.